Wednesday 10 September 2014

Review: Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in Peach Crumble, Mango Smoothie & Ruby Grapefruit

I'm pretty sure most of you guys have heard about these tints before, and if you haven't, you're missing out! It's the Aritaum Honey Melting Tints, and I have them in 3 colours! These tints were mentioned in both of my hauls posted before. I had ordered #9 peach crumble from gmarket whilst I got #11 mango smoothie and #13 ruby grapefruit from my friend's visit to Korea. I originally gave her a list of things to get which included 3 Aritaum tints: mango smoothie, ruby grapefruit & lady dessert. When I met up with her after she had came back, she told me she couldn't get me lady dessert in the end, and told me the story of how she went into Aritaum asking for the tints, and the store assistant replied with "We only have 2 in stock left." and my friend goes "I'll take them both!" haha :D

There are 16 in total. #1 to #10 are the original ones, with #11 to #16 being a part of the Summer Collection.
8000원 // 4g


{ shade number &name in korean }

The packaging is simple and the colour of the lid corresponds to the shade inside really well! On one side of the lid, it has Honey Melting Tint written on it, and on the other it has the colour name. On the bottom, it also has the colour number and the name but in korean.

 { peach crumble, mango smoothie, ruby grapefruit }

{ same order as above; one swipe, three swipes each }

Although the name suggests they are a tint, they are very well pigmented! It's more in between a lip balm/tint and a lip stick, because of how moisturising it is and the strong pigmentation. You can apply it in a gradation style or fully on the lips.

price
+ well pigmented
staying power & stains lips (especially with the darker colours)
+ moisturising
+ buildable

- one might say the packaging is too plain
- could accentuate flaky lips

I definitely recommend these for everyone to try. I always keep one of these in whichever bag I'm bringing out for the day just because it provides great colour and because the size of it is like a lip balm, it doesn't take up much space! I'm actually thinking of getting more!

Have you guys hear of these before or own any? Let me know and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment